Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters or to answer your enquiries.
- Usage Data :We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may includes information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide support and answer your inquires
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security Of Data
We are concerned about the security of your data, but please keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. While we make every effort to protect your Personal Information using commercially reasonable safeguards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Service.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without their express consent to do so. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. We will make every effort to resolve the situation. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without obtaining their parents’ consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.